Friday, September 4, 2009

DJ Noize - The Hand That Rocks The Table


DJ Noize - The Hand That Rocks The Table

I believe this is Noize's first mixtape from 1996 which pre-dates his The Whole Mess which was released in 1997. This Mix is more on the Turntablist side so if your familiar with Noize and have heard his The Whole Mess which I uploaded last year you know what to expect. Next up I will put up a Hip Hop Mix from Noize called Real Hip Hop My Man! Enjoy the long weekend...

Side A / Side B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to up this as well, I bought this retail, along with The Midas Touch and an Australian Tour mix, I will get them up soon!

Anonymous said...

hello , and thank u , dj noise is rare...

Anonymous said...

I thot id lost the whole mess years ago and no chance of getting it on torrents, prob too rare so thanks for sharing dude!!