Friday, November 28, 2008

Break The Chain!


Big Joe Krash - Break The Chain EP

Tracklisting:

Side A - Break The Chain

Side B - So Much Gtreater



Big Joe Krash - Break The Chain (A Psychosonic Comic)

Wow! Today I share with you KRS-ONE's Break The Chain EP, the read along cassette that came with the comic as well as the music video. Far as I know there was only 100-200 EP's pressed up & given out at shows By Kris with the comic. I got a hold of my copy from my boy D who got a few from KRS when he was up here in Toronto in 95. Break The Chain!

3 comments:

jowhite said...

fantastic stuff...heard of, but never actually heard.

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff, just copped an OG at the thrift last week, then see this post. Never heard it back in the day. A lot better than I thought it was going to be.

1001 Rules About Food said...

Awesome, I was just talking about this with my bro the other day. I didn't find it in the tapes he had in storage and I was seeing if he thought we still had it. Classic, classic material. I will have to grab it so i can relive this bizarre but decent release!