Tuesday, July 22, 2008

DJ Tony Touch - Tape #56 (Hot Shit)


Hot Shit was probably the first Tony Touch Mix Tape I heard and it's one I always go back to. I was in grade 9 when this shit dropped and it had all the ill shit out around 1998. Joints like You Know My Steez & So Wassup had me fiending for the new Gang Starr LP. Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz were going strong with the NY Anthem Deja Vu. Canibus had a nice buzz going from his guest appearances and was getting ready to drop his debut LP featuring the banger How We Roll. Big Pun had the hip hop quotable for Deep Cover and was getting ready to drop his debut as well. Also includes tracks from D.I.T.C., Organized Konfusion, Fat Joe, Killah Priest, Mobb Deep, Mos Def & The Cocoa Brovas. Enjoy!

Side A / Side B <-----New Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice drop. I already have this one, but u can't go wrong w/ ol skool tony toca joints. If u have some of his other joints post em up son. Peace