Friday, November 28, 2008

Alphabet Soup - Sunny Day In Harlem


Alphabet Soup - Sunny Day In Harlem EP (1991)

Shout out to Neogeo for putting me up on this group. As far as I know Sunny Day In Harlem is their only release. When I first heard this EP I instantly thought of Paul C. Turns out he was one of their influences along with Prince Paul. A very dope lesser known EP that goes for some loot... Uncle Sam is the joint! Enjoy!

Tracklisting:

A1
Sunny Day In Harlem
A2
Uncle Sam - 1st Draft
B1
Girl You Got A Grip
B2
The Resurrection Of Gertrude

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought i was the only person in the world who bought this 12inch
hahaha

no one ever knows what im talkin bout and thinks im crazy

thanks so much for the post...its somewhere in my 40 crates and no way ill find it

thanks man
Tim

Unknown said...

I love this EP and I am pretty sure they changed their name to Headrush and released that No Peace/Run For Cover 12" in 95.

yasboogie said...

Thanks for the love, this is Yasin the producer of this EP.

Jaz, what's happening long time no communicate!